Wednesday 27 July 2011

Chocolate . Indulgence

Chocolate never failed to please me. Well, I hardly see anyone who doesn't take chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, at least one? Made a chocolate mousse cake to celebrate my hubby's birthday few months back, a 7inch cake finished by us the next day, have to emphasize, only in two sessions! He told me" I never have so much in my life". Haha... I wanted to tell him, there are more for you to eat. White chocolate is his most favourite, he likes everything sweeeet.. anything to do with coconut milk, the "lemak" kind of food. This dessert is specially make for him but.. I finished two tarts up to now. This white chocolate mousse has no exception with any kind of mousse which is having the "melt-in-mouth" feel. The silky texture of the mousse... muakss.. simply irresistible! Wonder if he is looking at this post, come back early today before the tarts gone. Let me try the dark chocolate mousse tart for the next round, all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment